SOLD! $5,600.00 Land Auction January 19 at 10:00 am
at the Knights of Columbus Hall downtown Schuyler
40 Acres | Colfax County, NE
Property Maps & Documents
This property is located just West of Schuyler Nebraska. It is a level gravity irrigated farm that has good access via gravel county roads.
The farm is located two miles West of Schuyler
- LAND: 40 +/- acres: 31.9 acres Cropland with 31.9 Irrigated
- FSA: 35.62 Crop acres Corn 35.0 acres 126 Bushel Corn yield, Soybean 0.6 acres 37 Bushel yield
- TAXES: 2017 taxes to be paid by the Seller = $ 3,139.26
- LOCATION: ½ mile West and one mile South of Schuyler County Road Intersection (7, D)
- IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT: Duncan belt drive with Baldor Electric motor. (the pipe is owned by the tenant)
- 20% Down payment on day of auction with signing a purchase agreement. Balance due on or before February 23, 2018
- Full possession March 1, 2018.
- P.R. Warranty Deed to be furnished by Seller.
- To be sold subject to 2017 crop lease, and free and clear of all encumbrances
- The Seller to pay the 2017 taxes.
- Title Insurance with the cost of the owners policy to be shared equally between Buyer and Seller.
- All Farm Service Agency (FSA) data is believed to be reliable. The seller does not warranty any final base determinations.
- The sale is not subject to the Buyer’s ability to obtain financing.
- The Seller will not be providing a survey of the property.
- The Buyer to sign a purchase agreement at the conclusion of the auction.